In 16 days, I will be attending TBex in Fort Lauderdale. This is my first TBex and I can not wait to attend as I have heard fantastic things about the conference. I have never been to Fort Lauderdale and I am very excited to explore this ocean side city. Below is a KickAss Bucket List I created listing 10 places I want to visit in Fort Lauderdale. If you want to follow my Florida adventure, follow #kickassbucketlist and #kickassroadtrip.
My Florida KickAss Bucket List:
1. Rent a Mustang convertible and drive on the beach. I have wanted to do this for years and it is #2 on my KickAss Bucket List.
2. Walk along the ocean and gather some shells. I love walking on the beach alone, soaking up the warm Florida sun and listening to the waves.
3. Take a Segway tour of Fort Lauderdale. I am so exited to do this as part of TBex. How fun to take The Venice of America by storm and cruise the scenic sidewalks on a Segway. I can not wait to see celebrity mansions and mega yachts.
4. Grab a drink and people watch at Lulu’s Bait Shack. Sitting by the ocean, surrounded by palm trees and ocean views. drinking fun drinks out of fish bowls sound delicious and fun!
5. Visit flea markets and buy some souvenirs for my friends and family.
6. Visit the Wreck Bar for a drink. The bar features massive aquariums and a live mermaid show. Sounds like a fun night out.
8. Take a ride on the Sun Trolley. Sounds like a fun and easy way to see some sites in Fort Lauderdale.
9. Visit Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. It is a historic house in Fort Lauderdale and would be interesting to visit and learn some history of the area.
10. Hang around my hotel and RELAX. I booked a room with an ocean view and a balcony. I plan on enjoying every second of my trip and also relaxing my body, mind and soul.
Do you have any suggestions that I should add to my #kickassbucketlist?