NYC, here I come! In 48 hours, I will be in the city that never sleeps and attending 4 blogging events. I am excited and have created a KickAss Bucket List mentioning places that I want to visit during my trip. If you want to follow my NYC adventure, follow #kickassbucketlist and #kickassroadtrip.
My NYC KickAss Bucket List:
1. Walk by Anderson Cooper’s house. (No, I am not a stalker, I just think he is fantastic 🙂
2. Eat a cupcake from the famous Magnolia Bakery. The featured cupcake for July is a blueberry lemon cupcake topped with lemon cream cheese icing. DROOL.
3. Indulge in a frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity.
4. Visit and get a photo at Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain New York restaurant.
5. Stuff my face at the Halal Guys food truck. I am still drooling over the food I ate there in 2012).
6. Walk around Central Park and take some photos.
7. Visit the 911 Memorial.
8. Take a ride on the NYC subway. What an exciting place to do some people watching!
9. Visit and take a photo at the Minus 5 Ice Bar. The bar is at our hotel and it looks like a fantastic experience.
10. Visit the CNN building and hope to catch a glimpse of Anderson Cooper.
Do you have any suggestions that I should add to my #kickassbucketlist?
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- 10 Delicious Healthy Smoothies - April 30, 2017
- 50 Things To Do Before Turning 50 - April 15, 2017
- From Tree to Table: Behind the Lines of Maple Syrup Production - April 9, 2017