Camino is one of my favourite brands of chocolate powder and chocolate bars. They are a Canadian brand of fair trade and organic food products owned by the Ottawa based La Siembra coop. I was given some Camino products at Blogcation so I decided to create a KickAss Peppermint Hot Chocolate to drink on a cold and rainy December night.
1. Make hot chocolate as per instructions. I always use milk as I love a rich hot chocolate.
2. I use a peppermint stir stick to add the peppermint flavour. You can also add a piece of peppermint flavoured chocolate to your mixture or peppermint candies.
3. Lots of whipped topping. That adds an extra dose of indulgence.
4. Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top. I used a Camino Dark Chocolate Mint bar.
For an adult version, you can also add a shot of Kahlua Peppermint liqueur.
Do you like hot chocolate? How do you like to customize your beverage?
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- Raising the Barre Before 50 – Part 1 - July 24, 2017
- 8 Delicious Ways to Use Your Juicer - July 21, 2017
- Relax, Breathe and Colour Your Way to a Calmer Life - July 19, 2017