Camino is one of my favourite brands of chocolate powder and chocolate bars. They are a Canadian brand of fair trade and organic food products owned by the Ottawa based La Siembra coop. I was given some Camino products at Blogcation so I decided to create a KickAss Peppermint Hot Chocolate to drink on a cold and rainy December night.
1. Make hot chocolate as per instructions. I always use milk as I love a rich hot chocolate.
2. I use a peppermint stir stick to add the peppermint flavour. You can also add a piece of peppermint flavoured chocolate to your mixture or peppermint candies.
3. Lots of whipped topping. That adds an extra dose of indulgence.
4. Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top. I used a Camino Dark Chocolate Mint bar.
For an adult version, you can also add a shot of Kahlua Peppermint liqueur.
Do you like hot chocolate? How do you like to customize your beverage?
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- 10 Delicious Healthy Smoothies - April 30, 2017
- 50 Things To Do Before Turning 50 - April 15, 2017
- From Tree to Table: Behind the Lines of Maple Syrup Production - April 9, 2017