Camino is one of my favourite brands of chocolate powder and chocolate bars. They are a Canadian brand of fair trade and organic food products owned by the Ottawa based La Siembra coop. I was given some Camino products at Blogcation so I decided to create a KickAss Peppermint Hot Chocolate to drink on a cold and rainy December night.
1. Make hot chocolate as per instructions. I always use milk as I love a rich hot chocolate.
2. I use a peppermint stir stick to add the peppermint flavour. You can also add a piece of peppermint flavoured chocolate to your mixture or peppermint candies.
3. Lots of whipped topping. That adds an extra dose of indulgence.
4. Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top. I used a Camino Dark Chocolate Mint bar.
For an adult version, you can also add a shot of Kahlua Peppermint liqueur.
Do you like hot chocolate? How do you like to customize your beverage?
Latest posts by Ann (see all)
- 13 Fun Facts About Key West - January 23, 2018
- Colour Your Way to a KickAss Life - January 2, 2018
- Porter Airlines Flies Direct to Melbourne, Florida - November 30, 2017